Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I Am What I Am

Hi!
It’s an honored to introduce myself to you. I am Bhym Madrazo a third year student of Central Mindanao University taking up Bachelor of Science in Information Technology.


God created me in this world for a purpose like an operating system it is created for a purpose. I believe that nothings perfect, like an antivirus of different PC’s and laptop, and  I am a God-fearing person. I am afraid of a virus that comes into my life.  My mind is like a program that runs and functions well if the codes are right. I am like a website that as you click on me I sometimes loads the information and sometimes it troubleshoots. I sometimes like a program that told to perform a specified task.


I'm a user friendly. I’m fun loving and love to laugh and laugh till I innocently make asthmatic-sound noise that my friends would die laughing at. I’m quite serious and sensitive but know how to have fun. I’d love to party and mingle with people yet I’m a conservative. I can strike up conversation with anyone, anytime, any place but still I’m quite shy at times. I don’t ask to be understood because I can’t even understand myself. 


If you want to know more about me, just click my experties my site bhym-madrazo.synthasite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment